Monday, May 16, 2011

What I love, who I am in pictures - Flats

Hi Dolls,

I have another -what I love, who I am in pictures- post.
This time it's about flats.
What's more comfortable then wearing flats? Besides being comfortable they are very cute (well not all of them)

I think flats can also be a statement to dress up any basic items IF it's not a simple flat. It all depends on the pattern and little details on it like a bow, sequins etc.
I don't own allot of flats, as a matter of fact I only have one cause it seems like I can't find any cute ones where I live.







Chique and Glam

6 comments :

  1. I'm a flats girl myself. I'm 5'9" for goodness sakes. I love that someone other than me adores them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also BIG on bows too. I really like the last pair. Mind sharing where you found them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Doll,
    I actually got these pictures on heartit.

    I'm really searching for a store were I can get some cute pair as those pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely agree with your post..!!

    check out my blog if you're free
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    btw,
    i saw your comment at my friend's blog
    asked about my campaign jeans
    here is the blog
    http://jeansandme.blogspot.com/

    but,unfortunately, the blog is in indonesian language
    if you have anything to ask just contact me
    i'll reply asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great flats and loving the last ones with the bow..

    xoxo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤