Saturday, May 14, 2011

Adorable blogger

Hi sweeties,

I'm super duper happy. Why? I won another bloggers award. This time it's the "Adorable Blog Award" thanks to caramellitsa.




You guys should go and check her blog! I love this girl, she's very active on blogger and always leave comments. I can call her a true blogger.
I also saw that I'm on her list of friends bloggers on her blog. That's a honor for me!
Thanks allot doll. Can I call you my bloggers BFF? hihihihihi

Rules:
When you get this award you have to link back the person who gave it to you, say 10 things about you and award your winners
 
10 things about me:
 
I heart music, yes I will mention it again cause that's how much I love it!
I'm a nailpolish sucker. Everytime I go out I have to buy atleast one nailpolish
I speak Papiamento (local language), spanish, english, dutch, a little bit of french and hindi/sindhi
I love the Indian culture ( my boyfriends from India )
I dream big
I want to make a trip around the world
For my 15th birthday I went on a Disney cruise for 4 days/3 nights with 20 guests ( my birthday party was held there, I'm so lucky )
I go to the USA every year, sometimes 2 times a year. I actually really want to live there ( coming soon, since I have family living there )
I still watch the old classic Disney movies, I love them. They never get old.
I want to make the most out of my blog
 
 
My Award goes to..................
 
 
 
Chique and Glam
 

5 comments :

  1. how sweet!!bravo!!http://newbornfashionistas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are sooo sweet!!!!your words are really important to me
    you are my bff blogger too hihi :DDD
    congratulations your blog deserves it and that's why i keep checking it out and commenting :DD

    have a nice weekend girl :DDD
    kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanksss doll!

    Have a nice weekend aswell

    kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe thank you sooo much girly!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤