Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just a note on false eyelashes

Hi sweeties,


False eyelashes, they come in various styles, colours, and sizes. Some look natural and some are just to funky! 

False lashes helps to exaggerate the eyes but at the same time it's important to keep them looking natural.
You don’t want to look like there are spiders crawling out of your eyes. 

If you learn how to put them on correctly, no one will ever guess that they're not yours. I'm thankfully very blessed to have long almost very full eyelashes. 

I would like one day to try them on just to make my lashes look more fuller, but I'm not sure yet.





Do you girls have any experience with false eyelashes?
Comment below and let me know your thoughts about it.



Chique and Glam

2 comments :

  1. Love this post and you're so right about not wanting to look like spiders are coming out of our eyes!! LOL...so true. I don't really like wearing them and only do if I have a make up vid that requires them other than that..no thx..I'm happy with my own eyelashes...LOL

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤