Sunday, May 15, 2011

I feel honored

Once again I received a award.
It's my third award so far. I feel very appreciated and honored every time I receive a bloggers award.
It keeps me want too blog more.

This time it's The Liebster Blog Award


I want to thank GlamorousGia for this award

The award says like this:

The Liebster Award is designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers. If you receive the award you link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate 3 more blogs.
 
 
My Award goes to:
and
 
 
 
Chique and Glam

3 comments :

  1. thank you soo much sweetieeee :DDD
    you made my Sunday hihihii
    thank you for your support it means a lot to me :)

    congratulations on your award!!!!your blog deserves all the best :DD
    kisses and congrats to all the winners :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!
    Love chiqueandglam <3

    Congrats to all winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!
    feel so honored.
    I'm very new in blogging
    Congrats to Caramellitsa & WhenGeekMetChic

    Love love for chiqueandglam!
    follow me at
    http://teaanddresses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤