Friday, April 15, 2011

World Most Beautiful 2011

I was hearing the radio and they were talking about the most beautiful face of 2011 by People's Magazine!


Can you guys guess who took the 1ste place?
Well, she's a singer, a jury from the American Idol 2011, actress, mother of two and ofcourse a wife!

It's nothing else then Jennifer Lopez!




This is what she said:
"Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honored," says Lopez of topping PEOPLE's Most Beautiful list of 2011. But at 41, the singer-actress has earned her status as a beauty icon, something she says that family – husband Marc Anthony and twins Emme and Max, 3 – has taught her. As for looking glam week in and week out on American Idol, Lopez says, "I don't want anybody thinking it's easy. It does take time and it's hard work. HDTV wide-screen is nobody's friend!" - People's magazine


Here are some pictures of Jeniffer Lopez





Do you dolls have any thoughts about this?
You think someone else would have deserve this place more than Jennifer Lopez?

Just comment below and let me know



Chique and Glam

2 comments :

  1. HDTV widescreen is nobody's friend! Hahahahahah. But still I don't think she's the most beautiful. There are so many young new celebrities which could have taken that position, but who am I to argue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Misz.Aily: I agree with you! There's are allot of new young celebrities out there who's more beautiful then her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤