Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Boho-Chic

I was going through a couple of online shops and have noticed that pretty much half of their clothing have a bohemian style to it!

I personally like that style allot!
I love the earthy colors the bohemian style has to it!



Boho-chic is a style of female fashion drawing on various bohemian and hippie influences, that, at its height in 2004-5, was associated particularly with actress Sienna Miller and model Kate Moss in the United Kingdom and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and Nicole Richie in the United States. It has been in evidence since the early '90 and, although appearing to wane from time to time, has repeatedly re-surfaced in varying guises.
- Wikipedia




What to you guys think of this style of fashion?

Comment below and let me know


Chique and Glam

1 comment :

  1. I think it's quite cool.. I saw Annalynne McCord (Naomi Clark) wore it on some 90210 episodes. It's a really modern style for 2012 teenagers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤