Saturday, April 23, 2011

Christian Louboutin Shoes

We ALL love shoes, isn't it right?

Well there are soooo many shoe designers out there and believe me they are just awesome!
Lately, actually since last year I heard about this designer called Christian Louboutin. Yes, last year, but oh well.

When I found out about Christian Louboutin I immediately went on search for his shoes, and guess what!?
I was amazed on his designs. I LOVED IT!



What makes it more unique to me it's the red sole! I think it changes to whole footwear if I may compare it to the "normal" soles.


Here's a short biography about him:

"Christian Louboutin (born January 7, 1964) is a footwear designer who launched his line of high-end women's shoes in France in 1991. Since 1992, his designs have incorporated the shiny, red-lacquered soles that have become his signature. On March 27, 2007, Louboutin filed an application for U.S. trademark protection of this red sole design."







I'm sure that one day I will put my hands on one of these babys




Chique and Glam








3 comments :

  1. it is needless to say i adore C.L shoes :DD
    kisses
    caramellitsa from
    http://caramellitsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE [<3]
    HIS SHOES ARE A M A Z I N G
    I too hope one to have a whole closet full of them lmao
    Great post girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Christian louboutin is a footwear designer, it is Perfect quality, affordable price. This is really a very useful site.

    Christian Louboutin Shoe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤