Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shopping List 101: Tank Tops

Everyone has a tank top in it's closet, but a few more pieces would not harm.
Spring is the perfect time to start showing the arms back, even though it may be a little chilly outside.
That's why they created cardigans. Just throw one around your body and you're good to go!


Tank tops are easy pieces to dress up, so don't worry if you have allot. Like I said a cardigan can change the whole outfit and make it look different then only when you're wearing a tank top.


Here are some of my picks for Spring:






All these tank top are available at Forever 21

Hope you guys enjoy this post!

With love,

Chique and Glam




Disclaimer: You guys may notice in my last posts that I almost only mention Forever 21. Well the reason I choose forever 21 is because it's affordable so everyone can buy from there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤