Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shopping List 101: Big Totes

Yes, Big Totes.
Spring is the perfect time to go out, take a trip to the park and ofcourse time for picknicks.
And what's more convinient then a Tote, a BIG tote?

It's easy to carry around and you can throw allotttt of things in it!


Everyone knows ( the man ofcourse) that the women lovessss to carry allot of things in their bags. Isn't that true ladies? Well atleast I do!

Here are some of my picks:






All these Totes are available at Forever 21


Hope you guys enjoy this post

With Love,

Chique and Glam




Disclaimer: You guys may notice in my last posts that I almost only mention Forever 21. Well the reason I choose forever 21 is because it's affordable so everyone can buy from there! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤