Sunday, March 27, 2011

I blog for passion

I was searching for new blogs to follow on Blogloving and I have noticed how many bloggers there are!
Can you imagine how big this world has become?


There are all sorts of bloggers!
And I consider myself one of the beauty/fashion ones! ( I'm still amateur, so it's not that I'm calling myself a pro)


I start blogging last year when I was super bored! I thought to myself why not give it a try and write about what I've been passionate about for the last year wich is everything that has to do with Fashion and Beauty!

I want to show everyone what my tastes are in fashion and beauty industry and hopefully one day become bigger and pro in what I love!
I don't want to make beauty and fashion my work! I want it to remain a hobby!


I've been planning to start making my own clothes, wich is something I can't wait to show you guys when I make my first piece of clothing! I just love being unique in everything, so also with what I put on! xD

I want to be more active and my blog by blogging everyday! YES, EVERYDAY!
oohh, and before I start blogging I didn't think it would be this much of a work!
But it takes allot of time to think about a something to write, writing and down and by making sure it's something that wouldn't be boring, but something you guys would like!


So with time I hope to be good and I will keep a positive thought on it!

I don't plan to quite blogging! Not that I would say never! but it's not on my mind now for alonggg time!!!

 
So my question is: when did you start blogging and why do you want to blog and how far you want to go in this blogworld!

With Love,

Chique and Glam


1 comment :

  1. I started blogging, last October I think.. but it wasn't that regularly.. January this year, was the time where I really put a lot of effort into my blog and really got obsessed about it..
    There is no limit to where I want my blog to go, I love blogging, I love getting new followers and sweet comments to read everyday! As I want to work in fashion in the future, I do want my blog to become part of my career. But right now, it's just for fun and just to express my love for fashion to anyone who wants to know.. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤