Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random Haul

I went on a mini make up shopping trip this other day and wanted to show you guys what I bought!
It's not that much and you may notice it's more nailpolishes then make up :(


Why? I didn't find things I liked or was looking for ,but as always I do find cute nailpolish colors
So here is my little haul!



Jordana  Nail Polishes in: Rich Green - Dusty Rose - Grape

China Glaza in: Emerald Fritzgerald


Milani Minerals Blush with brush in #202 Sunset Beach
( It's veryyy Pigmented )

Milani Moist Matte Lipstick in Cream Pie
(The name says it all, It's moist and matte)




Hope you like it!


Stay tuned for swatches

With Love,

Chique and Glam

1 comment :

  1. the milani blush looks very good! i'd want to try that one...i plan on doing a milani haul soon

    Vonniehttp://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤