Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Update ♥

Hi dolls,
Just a note to tell you dolls I will be leaving to Panama tomorrow and will be back next week Friday.
I also want to apologize for slacking on posts cause I've been super super busy.
I recently became a child law educator and that's taking allot of my time besides school which is super hectic.
As soon as I come back I will be start posting my right tool for right job part posts and of course with allot of other great posts.


Thanks for understanding


Don't forget to follow me on twitter -->@cuteygirl07 to stay up to date on my life, my blog and many more and ofcourse don't forget to "like" my page on facebook -->Chique-and-Glam
xoxo
-Stephanie

1 comment :

  1. wooow, how amazing you go to panama! let us all know how it was there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤