Monday, October 17, 2011

The right tool for the right job: Part I


Hi Dolls,
You can have the best eyeshadow money can buy, the world's most luxurious foundation, a bronzer straight from the cosmetic bag of a supermodel. But if you don't have the right tools to apply them, their benefits will be lost. 
What do I mean with the "right" tools? 
"Brushes should be soft and feel gentle on the skin, but also have substance so the product can be moved to the surface of your skin. If you dip a brush in shadow or blush and the color falls off before you make it to your face, that's a bad brush" - experts say.

So to make you stop wondering Chique and Glam has it all under covered for you.
This next few weeks I will discuss with you all the brushes you need to achieve the best make up result.


Don't forget to follow me on twitter -->@cuteygirl07 to stay up to date on my life, my blog and many more and ofcourse don't forget to "like" my page on facebook -->Chique-and-Glam
xoxo
-Stephanie

2 comments :

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤