Monday, October 17, 2011

This is Curacao, your next destination

Hi Dolls,
This is a non beauty or fashion related post but I can't help to share it.
When you are proud of being someone, or living somewhere or having something you can't help but share it with the world.
Well, I'm PROUD to say that I'm a "yu di Korsou" which literary means "child of Curacao" despite it's problems which I know every country have.
As you dolls already know I'm from this beautiful Island called Curacao, so I wanted to share this awesome video of my "dushi" Island Curacao
I also made a post in August about a boat trip I made. If you haven't seen it yet make sure to check it out to see more pictures of my Island --> click here

Hope you guys enjoyed this video as much as I did and more post and pictures of Curacao will be posted now and then.
CURACAO, YOUR NEXT VACATION DESTINATION

Don't forget to follow me on twitter -->@cuteygirl07 to stay up to date on my life, my blog and many more and ofcourse don't forget to "like" my page on facebook -->Chique-and-Glam
xoxo
-Stephanie

3 comments :

  1. I would love to meet this fate! He is charming! I loved the blog!
    www.blogdalullu.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful place!thank you so much for sharing i d love to visit it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤