If the space between the inner corners of your eyes is shorter than the width of one eye, you have close-set eyes. So your aim is to make your eyes look further apart. To create the illusion of width, you should emphasize the outer corners
- Apply light eye shadow from the inner corner of your eye to the middle of your eyelid (from lashes to brow bone) to widen the space between the eyes. Keep small highlight color in the inner corner of the eye.
- Extend the darker eye shadow to the outer corner of your eye from lashline to brow bone.
- Use the most intense color of eye shadow in the outer corner.
- Use eyeliner to draw a very thin line along the upper eyelashes. To bring the attention to the outer edge of the eye thus making your eyes appear further apart, apply eyeliner so that it becomes thicker near the outer corner of your eyes (both top and bottom). You should draw the line as close to the lashes as possible.
- Use mascara in the outer corners of the eyes.
- Widen the space between the brows by plucking. Extend the brows with a brow pencil line at the ends
Hope this post was helpful and stay tune for the next set of eyes
Don't forget to follow me on twitter -->@cuteygirl07 to stay up to date on my life, my blog and many more and ofcourse don't forget to "like" my page on facebook -->Chique-and-Glam