Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The art of face primers

Face primer are one of the first products used when it comes to make up. It helps prepare your skin for a foundation application. By using a primer it helps your make up stay in place and for a longer time then without a primer, thus it prevents it from creasing also.
A primer is also appropriate for those with very dry and sensitive skin as it nourishes the skin and calms inflammations.

After you apply your primer let it set onto your skin BEFORE putting on foundation. That’s one of the biggest mistakes we do sometimes which afterwards makes the foundation looks oily. 
You also don't need allot, just a pee size amount can go all the way. So don't put on allot of primer and voila, your face is ready for foundation


Hope this post was informative
Don't forget to follow me on twitter -->@cuteygirl07 to stay up to date on my life, my blog and many more and ofcourse don't forget to "like" my page on facebook -->Chique-and-Glam
xoxo
-Stephanie

1 comment :

  1. I do not know how I managed without primer a few years ago. A must have for everyone X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤