Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Style #2

Hi dolls,


Today I have another My Style for you.
It's a black and nude color dress which I combined with some blue accessories for a pop of color.
As I mentioned in my first My Style post I don't play by the rules of fashion.
I paired this outfit with some ballet flats, easy to walk on for those long long shopping days, a cute hat and of course a cross body bag, which I adore.
I would wear something like this at the mall.


Hope you guys enjoy this post. Comment below and let me know what you think


Don't forget to follow me on twitter -->@cuteygirl07 to stay up to date on my life, my blog and many more and ofcourse don't forget to "like" my page on facebook --> Chique-and-Glam
Who knows there will be some random giveaways on my twitter and facebook page

xoxo
-Stephanie





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤