Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DIY: Jewelry/necklace holder

Hey my dolls,


I've been going through youtube and found this awesome DIY jewelry/necklace holder which i really wanted to share with you guys.
I think this is super creative and very easy to do, and not to mention super cheap.
I'm going to do this myself and will post you guys some pictures when I do it!


What you need: 
- A Branch
- Nails
- Hammer
- Rope

and optional if you want to give your branch another color
- Paint


Here is the video showing you how to make one yourslef




Here are some pictures are want to share inspired by the video.




Let me know what you guys think about this DIY neklace holder. Something you will make?


Don't forget to follow me on twitter -->@cuteygirl07 to stay up to date on my life, my blog and many more and ofcourse don't forget to "like" my page on facebook --> Chique-and-Glam
Who knows there will be some random giveaways on my twitter and facebook page


xoxo
-Stephanie





3 comments :

  1. I love the branch! At work we also have a little tree to showcase all the jewelry of our clients. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the idea!!! i love this kind of stuff,creative handmade pieces :)

    i ve made my own necklace holder by an old hanger i covered it with pink lace and added whatever i had as decoration...

    kisses <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤