Monday, June 13, 2011

Inglot is coming to town

I’m super-duper exited, because our island is getting bigger in the beauty industry.
Yes, Inglot is coming to Curacao. As stated on their Facebook page they said that the store will be open end of June. *My fingers are crossed*
Since I’m so excited and can’t wait for them to open, I went on their website and started to put some of their products on my wish list. I’m just hoping that they will bring a very wide assortment and that “everything” listed on the website will be available here in Curacao, well almost all of them.

Here are some of my picks:









I already see some reviews on Inglot cosmetics but of course more are welcome.
If you guys have any experience with Inglot I would be very happy for you to share them with me.





5 comments :

  1. I have never heard of the brand, but those are some lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know the products but the colours are so pretty!!

    kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make sure when I put my hands on their products I will introduce you guys to them

    xoxo
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky! I hope they come to Hawaii! Lol

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this amazing products. I love the colors.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤