Monday, February 13, 2012

Inspiration #7: DIY Bow Rings

Hi dolls
As you know I do inspiration posts on Monday but I decided to change it today.
I found this picture on weheartit and thought it was super cute.
It looks very simple, cute and easy to make so I went searching for a DIY video on youtube and found one from QueenBeeuty. Enjoy it

 *picture from weheartit
I'm 100% positive that I will be making some for myself, maybe in every color?
What about you? Did you like it?



Don't forget to follow me on twitter -->@cuteygirl07 to stay up to date on my life, my blog and many more and ofcourse don't forget to "like" my page on facebook -->Chique-and-Glam
xoxo
-Stephanie

8 comments :

  1. The bow ring is so cute - thanks for sharing :) I also love the orange nail paint. I just started following your lovely blog :)Would love it if you stopped by and followed if you like what you see.
    xo
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....way too cute not to try to make it. Thx for sharing doll.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! Yes an easy but very chic DIY- love the colour you picked!
    Come follow my blog darling! xx
    http://cecylia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. I'm going to try this out:) Thanks

    This Brunette Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like it should be pretty easy to make - and cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤