Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Piece of Jewelry #1

As you can see at the title, yup, it's my # 1 piece of jewelry I can't be without.
It's the dangly earrings! I'm OBSESSED with them.


I have a descent collection of those type of earrings and I thought let me just show you guys!


You may be wondering isn't those type of earrings to dressy?
Well yes, they are dressy, and that's the reason I like them.


If you have something very simple on, with that I mean a plain shirt/top and a jeans just wear one of these earings and it can change your whole outfit!


Here are pictures of some of my precious!







My Favorite, but TO DRESSY. I use this on special occasions!

Comment Below and let me see what's YOUR favorite piece of jewelry

Chique and Glam

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤