Saturday, February 26, 2011

Beyonce's bags and purses line

Hey Dolls,

Have you heard about the beyonce's bag line?
"The Dereon Collection"
Well, I went christmas shopping and went to this particular store and saw her line and thought to myself: WOW that's some CUTE bags! At first I didn't want to buy any cause the intention wasn't to buy bags, or even something for me! But after staring at this collection I was like Hell No, I haveee to get a bag from this line. After browsing to oohh so many cute bags I finally got this one!


Like I said I didn't need "nothing" at that time but ofcourse wich girl can go shopping for family and friends without getting something for herself?
"thinking thinking thinking"
So I was like I don't have any grayish bag so this one would be perfect.
The other reason I bought this one in particular is because it can be worn in 2 different ways. With a long strap or with a small strap.

Well Here are more of her collection




* Cute, good material, and awesome price*

Do you guys already know about this line?
If yes, comment below and let me know what you think about it.
If no, you should check it out!

With Love,

Chique and Glam

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤