Friday, April 5, 2013

New In: Tally Weijl Mini Haul❤

 I realized that every time I have an early shift which rarely happens I go to the city and going back home with things I don't need. This time was no exception. As we where "window" shopping I saw that Tally Weijl just opened their store in Rotterdam (Lijnbaan). I've heard about this store but I have never visit it until now. At first when I walked in I wasn't that exited. Their clothes wasn't exact my style (seems really old fashioned) but still I didn't leave empty handed (shopaholic problems)
I found this two colored jeans jacket on sale for just 19,99
I also got this necklace (boyfriend bought it for me) which will look really great with this jacket
Hope you enjoyed my mini haul and I really hope that this will be my last clothing purchases for April
xo
-Stephanie

1 comment :

  1. Nice jacket! Denim tops are so in right now! Btw, I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, check it out ;)

    xx

    thebeautyresidence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤