Sunday, April 14, 2013

New In: H&M Mini Haul

I can't help myself but I'm constantly browsing through the sale section from H&M. There's always something to buy at a good price. This time was no exception. When I saw this mint blazer I immediately fell in love with it. I was a little scared though cause pics can be deceiving sometimes but when I got it, it was just exactly what I wanted it to be. This top is just something basic that you can dress it up easily. Also looks good with this blazer. Items will be featured in future OOTD posts



















What do you guys think about my haul? Would you buy these items yourself?

xo
-Stephanie

1 comment :

  1. Among these two tops, I prefer the second one. Love the combination of colors and I find it classy and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤