Sunday, February 22, 2015

NEW IN: YANKEE CANDLE WAX TARTS

I'm not that innocent anymore. I cheated on Bath and Body works and got myself some Yankee Candle wax tarts. I've been eager to buy them for a while now but never got around them until last Wednesday when I took a trip to Amsterdam.

When I got to the store (Yankee Plaza in the Magna Plaza Amsterdam) I couldn't believe my eyes. They have a really huge assortiment which made is super difficult for me to choose from. Since I'm so over this cold weather I decided to get some spring and summer scents.

I got Pineapple Cilantro, Citrus Tango, Clean Cotton, Mango Peach Salsa and Champaca Blossom.

I find them to be a little pricey though. The wax tarts are €2.50 each. 
I'm gonna cut them in 4 parts so I can get the most use out of them.

I'm so glad that they don't have a yankee candle store near me otherwise I will find myself there every week.

Q: Which one is your favourite? Bath and body works or Yankee candle?

Let's be friends on Instagram and Facebook for daily updates and pictures
With Love,
-Stephanie



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤