Monday, January 19, 2015

COLLECTION: BATH AND BODY WORKS CANDLES

I'm officially a Bath and Body Works candle addict. It all started when I bought my first Bath and Body Works candle at Chique Cosmetique here in Rotterdam. I got the Homemade Cookie and was hooked since then. 
For those of you who's not familiar with BBW, it's an American brand that sells body products such as soaps and lotions, spa and skin products and of course candles which they are super famous for.
Shortly after I bought my first BBW candle I went to Curacao where they surprisingly were selling BBW products. They had a great variety which made I really difficult for me to choose but after smelling literally each one I ended up with Caribbean Escape and Lavender Vanilla.
Lavender Vanilla (3-wick)
A timeless blend of lavender & creamy vanilla with touches of cedar wood, delicate jasmine and citrus
First Impression: This candle reminds me about Homemade Cookie cause of the Vanilla. 
Caribbean Escape (3-wick candle)
Dive into a blend of tropical melon, raspberry nectar and lemon mellowed by creamy coconut milk and sugarcane
First Impression: Take me back to Curacao where I can relax at the beach an

Back here in the Netherlands Chique Cosmetique was having a 30% off (ENDED) on all Fall and Winter products including BBW candles.  I knew I had to get something.
I got Stress relief from their aromatherapy line, Banana nutmeg bread pudding (what a long name), Pumpkin caramel latte and Villa bergamot.
Stress Relief (3-wick candle)
Think clearly as you fragrance your home. Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil uplifts to help improve concentration.
First Impression: Fresh. This candle smells really fresh. I have a feeling this candle will do exactly what it's suppose to do, relieve you from stress and improve concentration.
Banana nutmeg bread pudding (Mason jar)
A Scrumptious New Spin On The Traditional Bread Pudding Recipe - Creamy Banana, Freshly Grated Nutmeg And Brown Sugar Are Mixed Into A Sweet Indulgence
Thoughts: I was a little disappointed in this candle. It does smell really good, but not as strong as when it's not burning. I was hoping on a stronger banana scent.
All by all it has a great balance.
Pumpkin Caramel Latte (Mason jar)
Gather with friends and celebrate the season with this warm, rich blend of creamy pumpkin, spiced caramel and sweet cream
First Impression: I love sweet scented candles, especially when they have a hint of caramel in it, so this one was just perfect. This candle smells just like they describe it.
Villa bergamot (small candle)
Aromatic bergamot grown in the warm and sunny Calabria region of Italy provided the inspiration for this elegant citrus blend that also includes lavender and geranium.
First Impression: Smells just like a really good (to my taste) mens cologne. I'm really sad that there wasn't a 3-wick of Villa Bergamot.

These are my current BBW candles and can't wait for the SS15 collection

P.S.: For those of you living in the Netherlands, Chique Cosmetique in Rotterdam Plaza sells Bath and Body Works products.

Q: Which is your favourite BBW candle?

Let's be friends on Instagram and Facebook for daily updates and pictures


With love,
Stephanie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤