Monday, February 10, 2014

HOME DECOR HAUL - A HAPPY HOME

Lately I've been more into buying home decor items than clothing or beauty items.
I've been living on my own for about 1,5 year now and I'm still in the process of decorating my house to make it feel more like a home.

I bought these two vases at Xenos in a taupe and green/mint color
The taupe one was €5.99 and the green/mint one was €3.99.
Next I went to V&D. They always have the cutest home accessories. Even though they can be a little pricey sometimes I still think they are worth spending your money on especially when you want something different than the standard IKEA accessories (don't take me wrong, I LOVE IKEA)
I bought this mint bowl for €25 which I'm gonna use as a fruit bowl.
If you guys want to see more of these home related posts like home related, let me know in the comment section below and I will definitely keep doing them.

Stay Positive
Stephanie

1 comment :

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤