Sunday, December 22, 2013

RIVER ISLAND SHOES AND PULL & BEAR TROUSER

Oops I did it again. Went to the market to buy some vegetables and ended up in River Island and Pull & Bear. I've told myself I ain't gonna buy nothing this week since I'm going to newcastle, UK, December 26. Guess now I will have less money to spent there!


First of all I got this trouser at Pull and Bear! The quality is super nice and it fits me perfect. There was 3 designs. This was, a floral one and a yellow/black one (don't know the right term for the pattern). The yellow/black one looked really pretty but when I tried it on I looked like a bee, not that it's striped but it really didn't looked nice on! Thank God though since they were €40 each.


I also bought another shoe at River Island (Obsessed with this store). I've been eyeing this one for quite a while now and it was now on sale for just €30!!! On top of that the only one left was my size. It must have been my lucky day.



What do you think of my new clothing items?


Happy Holidays
-Stephanie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤