Saturday, November 2, 2013

Kitch me if you can and The monkey gets funky by Catrice

Catrice cosmetics has a really nice variaty  of nail polishes. What caught my attention this time was (45) Kitch me if you can. It's a chunky pink glitter top coat (effect coat). I don't really like to use glitter polishes since they are super hard to take off but I thought since the holidays are coming this would be perfect to spice up my nails.
Next to this effect coat there was this pretty mauve color with gold sparkles in it - (23) The monkey gets funky. The color itself isn't that special but these two polishes were looking perfect next to each other. So I gave in and bought it so I can use it as a base for the effect coat.

Xo
-Stephanie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤