Friday, November 1, 2013

Getting ready for the cold weather

The best thing about fall and winter is the cozy weather and it super cute items you can keep to keep yourself warm and comfortable. I just love the cold and the rain, well when I'm inside though. 
So since it started getting really cold I decided to go to Primark to buy some cute weather approved items. 
Primark always has the best and cutest things for this season and ofcourse super cheap.
Here's what I got till now
This bad robe is super soft. Sometimes I don't want to take it off
3 thermal socks and 2 of the cutest slippers (hope that's the right word)

I also bought a white fluffy throw for our bed. Will definitely post an after picture when I use and.

Xo
-Stephanie 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤