Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CLEARASIL FACE CARE LINE

I'm a "hoarder" when it comes to face cleaning products. I'm constantly buying and testing out new products in the hope to find the perfect one for my oily skin. I've always been curios to try out Clearasil and since I ran out of my Formula 10.0.6 Daily Foam Cleanser(Review up soon) I decided to buy some Clearasil products
At first I was only gonna get the Face wash since I still have the moisturizer from Formula 10.0.6 but since I love buying Face product I ended up getting more then I should.
Clearasil Rapid Action Gel Wash
Clearasil 2 in 1 Wash and Mask to help minimize pimples and prevent scars 
I'm gonna use this one as a mask and not as a wash since I already have the Rapid Action Gel Wash
Clearasil Rapid Action Scrub Wash
It opens up your pores and give you a softer visible skin in less then 12 hours

I've tried all 3 and so far I really like them. They all smells really good which is a big plus when I buy face products. The only Con so far is that after I use the Rapid Action Gel Wash my skin tends to get really oily which was not the case with the Face Wash from Formula 10.0.6

In depth review will be up after I'm done using them ofcourse

xo
-Stephanie

1 comment :

  1. nice post http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/classy-look-for-formal-event.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤