Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Beauty Resolution 2012

Hi dolls,
As almost every girl I did my Beauty resolution for 2012
I make one every single year, do it for like 2 to 3 weeks and then poooof, my list always disappear. Hahaha



My list consist of the following:
- Drink more water
This is the best beauty product to get that nice hair, nails, flawless skin etc.
I usually drink around 1.5 liters of water which is great but I want to make it to 3 liters of water a day
- Exfoliate  my face once a week
- Do a manicure every week
I already do this one but I still included it in the list so I can keep doing it.
There is nothing greater then nice looking nails.
- Do a pedicure once a week
Sometimes I tend to forget about my feet.
- Have my eyebrows professionally done
- Have a better posture
- Wear my hair more natural
- Get at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep
- Take a walk 3 times a week
- Smile everyday


I have a few more beauty resolution but if I will keep going this list will be too long.
What are YOUR beauty resolutions for 2012?
Do you keep yourself on the list? or only for the first few weeks?


Comment below and let me know


Don't forget to follow me on twitter -->@cuteygirl07 to stay up to date on my life, my blog and many more and ofcourse don't forget to "like" my page on facebook -->Chique-and-Glam

xoxo
-Stephanie

1 comment :

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤