Tuesday, October 14, 2014

REVIEW: GARNIER MICELLAR WATER

I've seen this cleansing water all over Instagram ever since I moved to the Netherlands. Never thought I would get it since I was very pleased removing my make-up with make up wipes (for the lazy days) until last week when I decided it was time to try something new.


Trekpleister was having an '1+1 actie' on all Garnier natural skins so I knew this was a great opportunity for me to finally try it out. 

Garnier Micellar water comes in a 400 ml bottle for about €6,50 

The product itself has no scent at all which I'm super happy about. 
When you apply this product it literally feels like you are washing your face with water, super refreshing. 
Unlike the make-up wipes it doesn't leave your skin sticky and I like the fact that you don't need to wash your face after.
Now does it remove your make-up?
Well, yes it does. It's removes everything I have on my face without making any effort except for waterproof mascara.
Like I said before your skin feels super refreshing and smooth after.

The best thing about it is that it doesn't sting your eyes or make it red. 

Overall I really love this product and will definitely repurchase it.
Garnier Micellar water removes most of your make-up, doesn't sting or leave your eyes red and your skin feels refreshed and smooth after.

Q: Have you tried the Garnier Micellar water already? What do you think about it?

Let's be friends on Instagram and Facebook for daily updates and pictures

With love,
-Stephanie









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤