Saturday, September 8, 2012

Oh my, when did this happen?

Ugh, how I hated them. Found them super ugly and of course so not feminine, BUT it all changed. I don't know how, I don't when. Heels just don't catch my eyes as much as COMBAT BOOTS does now. Yes, I'm talking about Combat boots. Who could have taught I would really like them?
1. Steve Madden Tarny Studded Booties 
2. Steve Madden Troopa Boot
3. Distressed Zip-Back Combat Boot
4. Studded combat boots
5. Madden Girl Zorrba Boot 
6. River Island Black Studded Biker Boots
7. River Island Black Stud Boots
Rihanna and Jessica Alba rocking their combat boots

What do you think about Combat boots? Like them or still hating them?
I know I'm gonna get myself one very soon
Have a nice day

xoxo
-Stephanie

1 comment :

Thanks for your comment, we appreciate ❤